Singapore is the perfect destination for international students looking for a unique and contemporary higher education experience. Singapore takes great pride in maintaining extremely high standards of teaching and learning. The Singaporean universities have a strong research focus. The country has a well-developed educational system, that provides numerous opportunities for international students. Education is a priority is Singapore.
Today Singapore is one of the leaders in higher education both in Asia and Worldwide. Three of Singapore’s universities are among the top 500 university rankings. The Singaporean universities also provides its students the option of working whilst studying.
Many universities in Singapore have strong links with industry, i.e. you will be able to gain practical experience alongside your degree. This means that you will be able to find employment more easily. Singapore is recognised as a global schoolhouse, which means that in Singapore education is a priority.
Singapore is an interesting blend of western modernity and Asian culture. And has an excellent transport system which makes it easy to get around without a car. Singapore has Halls of Residence and Hostel facilities and home stays are available for international students.
Many Singaporean Universities and colleges include work experience programmes and internships so that you gain hands on experience and up your professional knowledge that too while studying itself. The universities allow you 20 hours of work per week while studying whereas whilst semester break you can work full time.
• Tuition fees and living expenses are comparatively lower in Singapore than other countries abroad.
• You will find great options when it comes to scholarships.
• With many Indians living here, Singapore has a strong South-east Asian community. So, it’s known that student life will be wonderful in Singapore.
• Singapore has strict law enforcement policy and a steady political environment, which provide students a lot of safety.
• Few institutions provide courses in partnership with top American and Australian institutions.
• The country is very well-connected to the rest of Asia as it has one of the best airports in the region.
• If you perform well in your academics, your chances of getting a job are certainly higher.